BECOME A SPONSOR
Corporate, Honorary Host and Honorary Host Committee Sponsorships are available for the 2020 Ocean City Jazz Festival
The Ocean City Jazz Festival creates many opportunities to attract new customers, introduce new products, and reinforce your company’s commitment to strengthening communities. The Ocean City Jazz Festival will be celebrating it’s 11th year as our community celebrates 71 years! The annual Ocean City Jazz festival is a highlight of the North Carolina summer arts calendar.
BECOME A SPONSOR
Please contact us to learn about how your business can become a sponsor of the Ocean City Jazz Festival.
For more sponsorship information, please contact:
Benefits of Sponsorship:
Sponsors enjoy wide-reaching benefits for contributing to the Ocean City Jazz Festival impacting the community in a positive manner. Your contribution will:
- Build public awareness for your company through our outreach.
- Help your company achieves its community outreach objectives, and solidifies your company as an organization dedicated to bettering the community.
- Help identify your company as one that promotes and embraces diversity.
- Connect your company with OCJF’s effort to bring culturally significant and educational art and entertainment to the Onslow community.
- Give your company a tax deduction for donating to the Ocean City Beach Citizens Council dba the Ocean City Jazz Festival a 501(c) 3 tax-exempt organization.
- Allow your employees to participate and volunteer in one of the largest African-American events in the county
Advertising & Promotional Opportunities:
Sponsors may benefit from high-level branding opportunities and new customer awareness through the following:
Radio – continuous commercials on stations in the area, plus Raleigh Durham
Cable – commercials aired on popular television stations
Print – advertisements with news partners
Web – www.oceancityjazzfest.com
Email Marketing – e-blasts and Festival updates through email marketing service
Web Banners – on local and regional websites
Brochures/Flyers – distributed in the surrounding counties, and other cities throughout North Carolina
PR – press releases, media advisories and calendar listings distributed via local and state media outlets
On-site – photographer, videographer, WAVQ, WWAY and other local stations
Programs – Commemorative Souvenir Booklets distributed, featuring artists, speakers, authors, sponsors, advertisements from community businesses, and Festival information
Social Media – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and other platforms